STOUR VALLEY GROUP

? - ?

The Stour Valley Group, was founded in 1922 with its 1st exhibition at 25 North Street, Sudbury, over a then bookseller's shop, in April 1922. It had 58 works on show by artists which included:-
Mr Alfred Richard Blundell [q.v.]
Mr Frederick Percy [Paul] Earee [q.v.]
Miss Marguerite Althea Amy Elliston [q.v.]
Mr Noel Alfred Fitsherbert Haselwood [Haslewood q.v]
Mr Christopher Parkins
'The Decline and Fall of the Waggon'
'The Blue Waggon, Little Cornard'
Mr John Aloysius Rimmer [q.v.]
Mr E. C. Russell - watercolours
'View from Clover's Mill'
'Windmill at Hartest'
Mr J. Wheldon - watercolour
'St Michael's Mount'

The second exhibition was at the same address on 2 October until 12 November 1923, when they they changed the name to the West Suffolk Society of Artists with the chairman being T. S. Henry. Nothing more is heard of them.