SOUTHWOLD ART CIRCLE

? - ?

Southwold Art Circle commenced in 1945 with the launch of a summer art exhibition by Southwold and District Art Group in the old Drill Hall later the exhibition moved to the large ground-floor room at the Homestead on South Green but in 1961 the exhibition returned to the Drill Hall. In 1966 the activities of the Art Group, including the exhibitions, were taken over by the Southwold Art Circle which had been founded in 1960.