1690 - 1744

John Fayram studied at Godfrey Kneller’s Academy of Painting and Drawing in 1713, which was founded by Godfrey Kneller (1645-1723) in Great Queen Street, London 1711-1716. His dated portraits range from 1727 to 1743 and Fayram was patronised by 1st Earl of Bristol, and dated Hervey portraits are 1734-1739, working in East Anglia and at Bath and in the Midland and he also painted and etched landscape views around London. 'The Daily Advertiser' of 24 December 1744 refers to John Fayram, limner, St James’s ‘lately deceased’.

Works by This Artist